Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hi

Music: none
Book: Velez & Capra

Des Moines was a bust due to horrid weather...but I'm gonna make it up to everyone. Off to Iowa City at the Mill this Saturday with Chadly. Should be great. Mr. Fiance is planning his bachelor party in Vegas. I'm thinking I'd rather stay here in Minneapolis for mine *smile* Thank god fall is almost here I need everything to die in my yard. I've had several trees keel over from Dutch Elm Disease to the tune of several thousand dollars. Now, there are no more elms left to kill so I'm hoping the cash flow purging will now come to an end. Jeez. I'm booking xmas shows at the Mall of America this December and am so excited to be invited back. Last year was a phenomenal experience. Deck the halls and all that crap. I should post more about the Rolling Stones concert from last week which was rip your heart out fantastic. I'm still digesting the music...the experience...Mick....*ahhhhhh*