Friday, April 1, 2005

Snow?

Music: 89.3FM The Current
Book: Jenny & the Jaws of Life by Jincy Willett

If Willett's book jacket is to be believed...I'm reading something orginally published in 1987 - recently reprinted & back by popular demand. From the success of her latest book, "Winner of the National Book Award" - I guess I could buy into that. "Jenny" is a collection of desturbingly morbid and amusing tales. So far, I'm loving it. Though I almost wish that each story was a full novel instead of these 30 page snippets of fascinating people. Hopefully Jincy will keep writing for many years to come.

It's snowing...on April 1st...how odd. I'm trying to plan out some recording for June, but it's not looking so promising. Maybe in the fall...? Well, I have chores and songwriting planned for the weekend but no shows. Nice change of pace. Happy Friday.