Friday, January 7, 2005

Gone gone gone for the winter - Trip Shakespeare

Music: NPR
Book: Blue Horizon - Wilbur Smith

A few weeks turned into a couple of months but today, officially, my sister moved out. It's just Mr. Manager and I again with our lovely pets Sweets and Kitty. Nice change. I've been searching out historical fiction books and obtained quite a few recommendations. Yesterday I finished "The Daughter of Time" by Jospehine Tey which was a quick and delightful mystery. I love royal scandal.

Recently, surfing the internet I came upon a yoga retreat overseas and am very intruiged with the concept so I've been doing ashtanga yoga religiously, just in case I sign up for the excursion. I'm loving my new SUV by the way...a few extra feet up gives you miles of road to look forward to.

Oh and next Saturday, January 15th is my show in Menominie, Wisconsin at the Maibel Tainter Theatre - it's a beautiful venue...please come out to see me if you are able!