Monday, May 12, 2003

What a weekend

Someone broke into my house on Friday afternoon. I'm more than a bit pissed but my pets are okay and my guitars unharmed. I have a call into ADT for an updated security system though.

I was on work detail this weekend with my father in town, we pretty much focused on the lawn and tree trimming but we also put up a nifty gate for the backyard.

The WILD lost in double overtime on Saturday which was exhausting to watch so I can't imagine what they went through actually skating on the ice! Unreal.

Oh, and my sister arrived safely in London on Sunday morning and has already been to her first pub. It should prove to be an eventful summer. I'm sending out an email this week about the house concert with Jennifer Marks on Saturday night. Please come :) It promises to be outrageously fun!