Monday, April 28, 2003

Music

My Friday night concert at Borders was a bit odd. I was set up by the side door so people interested in checking things out had to actually walk right between me and the audience just to get inside. After careful consideration, there really wasn't any other place for me to be set up but it was slightly distracting. No worries...I managed. Thanks to those of you who listened and signed up for the mailing list (especially those of you kind enough to purchase a CD).

Saturday night Mr. Manager and I went to a Mink Hole party to see a few bands in St. Paul. Fabulous fun! We even caught a late, late, late dinner at the legendary Mickey's Diner.

The Minnesota Wild Hockey team won last night against the Canucks so I'm all fired up for Tuesday's game at Xcel (I realize this isn't exactly music news but it's noteworthy none-the-less)

Tonight I'll be going to a house concert featuring Terami Hirsch. I've never had the pleasure of seeing her live so it'll be a treat.

Wednesday evening is chick singer night at Boom. Hattie and I will be playing for sure. Music is at 7:30 sharp. No cover :)