Monday, September 23, 2002

Back Home...

Chicago was beautiful, Iowa City was...dirty, but fun, however, I did meet some nice people. Duluth blew me away and I'm sorry to say I've lived here 2 years without having traveled up North before this past week. Hopefully I'll head back soon and take in a bed and breakfast some weekend. Saw "The Guys" at the Goodman/owen Theatre last weekend as well. There's nothing like 300 people between the ages of 15 and 90 crying their eyes out over a 60 second eulogy. Unreal. I loved being away and on the road...I like strange towns and stranger people but I missed the kitty terribly : ) I appreciate Minneapolis for the melting pot of new music that it nurtures and wonder how other cities thrive.

I'll have more later I'm sure but I haven't yet collected my thoughts or even my luggage for that matter so I just wanted to send a quick hello and a thank you to everybody who stopped down for the shows.

Byebye.