Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Back from Chicago

Music: Beethoven
Book: Dead Run - PJ Tracey...it's in front of me waiting to get started

I had a lovely time in Chicago, but now I'm back in Minneapolis working on winter touring. Not as much fun I can assure you. Our sweet little kitty might be sick...we're worried, but she's still purring loudly sooooo fingers crossed. Weather is chilly and misty, awfully spooky and right up my alley. Friends and family were extraordinarily generous and inventive for my media bridal shower. What a fun way to spend the weekend...opening gifts! Gilmore Girls is tonight and this week I'm joining another addict for wine and snacks during the show. Why not make it a party?! Mr. Fiance is working the NIN show...I might see him on Thursday when he wakes up from a sleep induced coma *smile* Can't find stupid wedding shoes and have looked everywhere. Why must all designers put a bow smack dab in the middle of a shoe? Or underwear? Jeans? Shirts?! Bows bows bows. Yuk. Any suggestions?